STANDARD FEATURES PROVIDE MANY BENEFITS
· Up to 1600 gallons a day
· State-of-the-art, This Film Composite, spiral wound reverse osmosis elements provide high rejection of dissolved minerals, bacteria, pyrogens, colloids, particles, organics, and silica.
· PVC and Noryl plastic module housings are corrosion resistant. Connections between housing are internal to obtain maximum performance from the elements.
· Jet Pressure Pump provides optimum energy efficiency and quiet operation.
· Hinged Stainless Steel control enclosure and accessible major components provide maximum serviceability and space efficiency.
· Cartridge prefiltration system with replaceable element removes suspended particles to extend component life.
· Front mounted pressure indicators and regulator allow easy monitoring and controlling of pumping conditions.
· Low Pressure switch, for pump protection.