Hercules Reverse Osmosis System produces 1600 gpd. Every vehicle gets a spot-free rinse in 16 seconds, eliminates the need to towel dry vehicles.
- Up to 1600 gallons a day
- State-of-the-art, This Film Composite, spiral wound reverse osmosis elements provide high rejection of dissolved minerals, bacteria, pyrogens, colloids, particles, organics, and silica.
- PVC and Noryl plastic module housings are corrosion resistant. Connections between housing are internal to obtain maximum performance from the elements.
- Jet Pressure Pump provides optimum energy efficiency and quiet operation.
- Hinged Stainless Steel control enclosure and accessible major components provide maximum serviceability and space efficiency.
- Cartridge prefiltration system with replaceable element removes suspended particles to extend component life.
- Front mounted pressure indicators and regulator allow easy monitoring and controlling of pumping conditions.
- Low Pressure switch, for pump protection.
Feed Water Pressure (flowing): 20-75 psig
Feed Water Temperature: 33-100°F
Power Requirements: 115VAC/60Hz/l Phase
Water Connections: Feed - 1/2" NPTE
Product - 3/8" Tube
Concentrate - 3/8"
Installation Dimensions: Height - 65"
Width - 18"
Depth - 18"
NOTE: Operational, maintenance and replacement requirements are essential for this product to perform as advertised.